Grappling app for my iPhone

Boy, I've been wishing for a decent judo or aikido related app for iPhones from the moment I laid my hands on one, but for the most part I've been sorely disappointed. There's both judo and aikido glossary apps available, which I may download, but I can't find anything related to the demonstration of techniques.

Except for these two apps from Grapplearts.com (which is a site for BJJ players).




I bought the first one, and so far, it's kind of nice. All the videos are included in the download, so you don't have to stream them from the net somewhere. It covers the basic BJJ techniques, nothing fancy, but that's fine by me. My grappling game is pretty weak, so I could use all the help I can get.

You also get a short PDF book for free, but I haven't investigated that, yet.

Comments