I've sure been thinking about it, though. What have I been thinking about? Lots of stuff, really...
- Aikido hand change drills
- Not just the "wave" but the "undercurrent"
- The shiho nage / mae otoshi entry
- Finally demonstrating the sections of san kata & yon kata I've been working on with Scott
- No-gi nage komi / ne waza
- Certain throws no one seems to know very well
- More about the "undercurrent"
- Forms of morote gari
- Lots of ground work
The only problem is, deciding what to play with first when I get back!